14th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?

Hi All,
I have completed my BAMS from Andhra University. Can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics? Can you please provide me the scope of this course? Kindly provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  2. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  3. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  6. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  8. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  10. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  11. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College? -- [New]
  13. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  14. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  15. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  16. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
  17. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  18. Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
21st December 2017, 12:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course with BAMS qualification. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have done BAMS course from a University which is recognized by Medical Council of India.

>> You must have 1 year long rotatory internship in order to be eligible for doing this course.

>> After completion of this course, you may apply for several posts namely General Physicians, Clinical Associates, Obstetrician, Lecturers, Professors..etc., You may find employment opportunities in Private as well as government hospitals, Pharmaceutical Organizations, Defence Hospitals, Nursing Homes..etc.,
11th March 2022, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?

How to become an ayurvedic gynaecologist ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?