15th December 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Photojournalism just like Ranbir Kapoor did in the Movie so I want to know how can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  2. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  4. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  5. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  7. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  9. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  12. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  13. Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?
  14. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  15. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  16. Age Criteria required to pursue 10th Class from ICSE board?
  17. How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  18. Can I pursue Diploma after completing class 10th with 54% marks or should I try something else?
1st May 2017, 12:34 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?

No, you are not eligible to pursue journalism course after 10th std. The minimum required qualification to pursue journalism or mass communication course is that candidate must have passed 12th from recognised board in any stream.

So, you have to pursue 12th std or equivalent to get admission in bachelor degree in journalism.

Admission in universities is offered on basis of entrance test or on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?