23rd September 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Digital Video Production course in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai?

Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Digital Video Production course in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai? I want admission in this college for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

28th September 2019, 10:01 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Digital Video Production course in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Digital Video Production course in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai? I want admission in this college for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.
Those who have completed their Bachelor degree in Arts, Mass Media, Science or Commerce from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Diploma in Digital Video Production course at Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai. Candidates who are waiting for their graduation results can also eligible to apply but, they should submit the attested photocopy and mark sheet to the Institution Administration Office.

Those who have pending backlogs in graduation are ineligible for the XIC diploma. Admission will be based on online entrance test followed by an individual interview.

Important:

1. Working persons are not eligible.
2. Frequent absent may disqualify a student.
3. Candidates must have to access to or purchase a DSLR camera of their own for the still photography module.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?