22nd August 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Diploma for B.A.(Hindi) graduate of Delhi University?

Hello,
I have completed my Graduation from Delhi University which is B.A.(Hindi). I want to know about the Diploma courses which can give me benefits. Can you please tell me about the Diploma courses?

15th October 2015, 08:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Diploma for B.A.(Hindi) graduate of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my Graduation from Delhi University which is B.A.(Hindi). I want to know about the Diploma courses which can give me benefits. Can you please tell me about the Diploma courses?

You can study PG Diploma in Translation in IGNOU or in University of Delhi.
The course duration is one year.
There is no age limit for this course.

This course will help you to increase your translation skills from Hindi to English and vice versa.

You can also study Master’s in Hindi or you can study B.Ed.

The aspirant also can study PG Diploma in T.V Journalism (Hindi medium) in Jamia Millia Islamia University.

These are all some of the suggestions regarding your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?