23rd July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Delhi University for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering student?

Sir,
I am Suraj. I am doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering after my 10th. Is there any course in Delhi University after that?

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  5. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi?
  6. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  8. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  9. How can I change from University of Rajasthan to Delhi University?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. How to take up a job in software side?
  12. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  13. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  15. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  16. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  17. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
16th August 2015, 12:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Delhi University for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Suraj. I am doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering after my 10th. Is there any course in Delhi University after that?
There are lots of courses available in Delhi University. One can choose from the long list of courses. There are lots of Advanced Diploma Courses available. There are regular courses also available like B.Tech computer science. One can check the official website given http://www.du.ac.in for details.
23rd November 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study in Delhi University for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering student?

I'm sunil sah kalwar from Nepal. And I wana to study in diploma in computer science and engineering. But I don't know about the admission process,how can I get admission in the du? Please sir, give me some idea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?