7th August 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy course. I want to study BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology after completing my Diploma course. So, am I eligible or not to do BSc course in MLT? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  3. Details about Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  4. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  5. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?
  9. Names of the courses after SSC entrance exam?
  10. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  12. Eligibility to study BVSc for Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma student?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  17. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  18. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
1st August 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student?

Can I do msc mlt aft BSC psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?