21st May 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Cut off percentage of all colleges in Nagpur

Sir I want to take admission in BE after completing diploma in electrical engineering so I want to know the cut off percentage of all colleges of Nagpur.

17th May 2023, 06:40 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Cut off percentage of all colleges in Nagpur

The cut-off percentages for BE after completing diploma in electrical engineering in some of the top colleges in Nagpur:

College Cut-off percentage
Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering 85%
Government College of Engineering, Nagpur 80%
VNIT Nagpur 75%
Shriramdeobaba Enggineering College 70%

Please note that these are just the cut-off percentages for the previous year. The cut-off percentages may vary for the current year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?