7th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of Karnataka-CET for admission in Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

hello
kindly tell me what is the cut off list
for diploma in electronics engineering
in karnataka cet????????????
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  2. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  4. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%
  5. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  6. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough?
  8. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  10. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  11. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  12. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  13. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  14. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for CET? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics
  17. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  18. Cutoff list of Pune CET for Civil Engineering admission?
31st May 2017, 02:58 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff list of Karnataka-CET for admission in Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Cutoff list depends of the following factors
1) Difficulty level of the Question Paper
2) Number of candidates appearing for the examination.
3) Number of available seats.
4) Performance of the applicants in all sections of the examination.
5) Seats for reserved category.
6) Average marks secured by the applicants in the exam.

Below I have attached cutoff list of Karnataka CET 2015.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dip_cutoff_gen_r1.pdf(824.8 KB, 17 views)
1st June 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Karnataka-CET for admission in Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

How the cut off marks will be calculated in dcet exams
What marks should I need to get to join rv college I gt 72% in 5th sem will I get a seat in rv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?