7th January 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?

Hello
I appeared in diploma civil engineering 6th semi exam recently.
I want to get admission. Whether I can appear West Bengal jelet Joint examination? otherwise how I will get Admission for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I sit for WB JELET exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician from Private Institute?
  3. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  4. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  5. Detailed information about JELET for diploma holder?
  6. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  7. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  8. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal?
  9. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. Contact addresses of JELET coaching centers in West Bengal?
  13. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  14. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for JELET?
  16. How to take admission in IME for B.Tech in West Bengal after doing diploma from MBC institute of engineering and technology
  17. Can I apply for state, central government job and West Bengal JELET while doing diploma form RVD university?
  18. What is the syllabus of JELET exam for West Bengal?
9th January 2015, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?

JELET is a joint entrance examination for candidates who wish to get admission in second year of B.Tech/ B.E course after completion of three years Diploma course. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in JELET examination is mentioned below :-

--> Candidates who have Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST candidates) from an AICTE approved institution are eligible to appear in JELET examination.

--> There is no age restriction to appear in JELET examination for Diploma holders.

After qualifying JELET examination, counselling will be held and based upon your JELET examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. Then, you can get admission in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course by qualifying JELET examination.
9th January 2015, 08:27 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?

Yes you are eligible for appearing in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry(JELET) after completing your Diploma Courses.

Eligibility:

1. Students should have B.SC or Diploma from any accredited university .

2. Students should have minimum 60% marks in passing examination.

3. Age limit is 27 years.

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering):

For admission in B.Tech (Civil Engineering) 2nd year you have to clear the entrance exam JELET entrance exam.

Selection will be on the basis of entrance exam and counselling.

After counselling, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can take admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course.
15th July 2015, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

I have branch rank 558 in cst in these year's jelet which college will i probably get
17th December 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir /Madam i am completing diploma in mechanical from AICTE approval college.. can i do change my trade from mechanical to civil through jelet exam or lateral entry??
28th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir /Madam i am completing diploma in Architectural from AICTE approval college.. can i do change my trade from architecture to civil through jelet exam or lateral entry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?