1st July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Dear Sir
I have passed 10th with 88%. Now I want to take admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can you tell me what is the cutoff rank for this year in Civil Engineering in JEXPO?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  6. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  10. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  13. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  16. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which branch I will get admission to study in Engineering Diploma course if secured 1334 General Rank in JEXPO? When the counselling will be started?
3rd July 2015, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Any rank below 5000 in JEXPO will get you admission in a top polytechnic institute. Admission is mainly affected by other factors too like which category you belong and also the kind of stream in which you want admission. Therefore, try to get general rank below 5000 and you will definitely get admission in a government polytechnic without any doubt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?