1st July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Government job in West Bengal for Diploma Automobile Engineer of Singhania University, Jhunjhunu?

Sir/Madam,
Whether Diploma in Automobile Engineering degree offered by Singhania University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, is valid for any government job in the state of West Bengal?

4th July 2015, 01:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Government job in West Bengal for Diploma Automobile Engineer of Singhania University, Jhunjhunu?

Yes, definitely your degree from Singhania University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan is valid for getting a job in India.

You have so many job opportunities after completing your education.

Some of the good opportunities are listed as below :

** Automobile Design Engineer

** Bridge Waves - Kolkata, West Bengal

** BD Automobiles Pvt Ltd

** Sadhana media pvt. ltd.

My suggestion to you is that you should choose any of the field as per your comfortability and interest.

Also you can go for the further study like for bachelor degree.

I am asking about higher study due to the fact that after completing your graduation you will be able to secure a considerably good pay scaled job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?