15th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?

Hello,
I am the student of WBBSE Board of 10th standard.
I will give JEXPO in next year. Actually I want to
do Diploma in Marine Engineering. So, JEXPO
will help me for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. How many seats are available in government colleges through JEXPO?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Number of seats available to study Diploma in Engineering course through West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  10. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  14. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  17. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
18th April 2015, 01:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?

Yes, you need to appear in JEXPO examination to get admission to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course. JEXPO is an entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal Stae Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for candidates who are interested to get admission in Diploma course. Candidates who had completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. Since, you are interested to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course, to get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in JEXPO examination.
18th April 2015, 06:07 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?

Yes , you can get admission in Diploma in Marine Engineering after 10th through JEXPO.
JEXPO exam is conducted by WBSCTE ( West Bengal State Council of Technical Education ) every year , generally in the month of April.
In JEXPO exam their are two paper each of 100 marks.
1). Math
2). Science ( physics and chemistry )
For each paper you will get 2 hours to give answer.
JEXPO syllabus is totaly based on 10th board syllabus.
So, take some preparation and score good rank in JEXPO to get admission in good college.
19th April 2015, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am the student of WBBSE Board of 10th standard.
I will give JEXPO in next year. Actually I want to
do Diploma in Marine Engineering. So, JEXPO
will help me for getting admission?
Yes, you can do Diploma course through JEXPO exam.

The educational qualification required for JEXPO exam is 10th standard from recognized board.

Your minimum age should be 17 years old.

http://webscte.org/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?