8th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?

Dear sir/madam

I'm Prabhu completed diploma in Information Technology in TamilNadu. I want to join B.Tech (second year) in Bangalore City.I have already study upto SSLC in Bangaloer only. So i want to know about when the Diploma CET Exam conduct date and where i can get the application from.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  2. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  3. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  4. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  5. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  6. Application form for MAH CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When is the CET exam for diploma holders in bangalore for engineering exams? Date of issue of the application forms?
  8. How to apply for MHT-CET for B.Ed.?
  9. Is the DNB CET primary June entrance exam announced? Last date of submission of application form?
  10. Details about CET entrance exam date? When is the date to fill the CET exam form?
  11. Last date of sale of application form of B.Ed CET exam?
  12. Date of sale of CET forms? When is the CET exam for diploma holders of computer science?
  13. When is the D.Ed CET exam going to be held? How to get the application form?
  14. New revised CET syllabus for diploma holders? Date of sale of application?
  15. Date of CET Exam for B.Ed course for this year? When to get and where to get application forms for this Exam?
  16. What is the date of MBA CET exam? Date of sale of the application forms?
  17. When will be the CET exam for diploma holders? Where to get the application forms? Date of issue of application forms?
  18. What is the date of CET exam for diploma holders?
20th May 2014, 05:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?

Hie you are prabhu, you have completed your diploma in information technology from Tamil Nadu, India. You wants to do Bachelor in technology or B.Tech degree from a college of Bangalore city only but you want entry from 2nd year. which is a difficult thing. but you can try for lateral entry through Joint entrance examinations conducted by various technical universities in a state. Generally diploma students follow this step only.

Lateral entry means entry in the middle of a course. In Bangalore city exam for lateral entry is conducted in the name of Common Entrance Test (CET). You will have to appear this CET-2014 and get a rank in this test so that you are qualified the so called test. then get ready to appear for the counselling at specified location and then pay the required amount of admission fees in the college in which you got selected and then you can study in that college.

The Karnataka Diploma CET 2014 is going to be held in the month of July 2014. You will have to fill up the form for the same in the month of May. go to the website www.kea.kar.nic.in/ and check for the availability of forms for Diploma CET2014 online. Then fill it up and be ready to appear the exams. It is having a long list of colleges which allow lateral entry into their courses for diploma students in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?