14th December 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Degree or Diploma in EEE, which is better for getting job opportunities?

Sir
i want to know if i can get a very good job
if i take up a diploma course in electricals and electronics engg.
and is it possible to better it into a degree
program since a diploma is looked down on?

15th December 2014, 10:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree or Diploma in EEE, which is better for getting job opportunities?

Diploma in EEE is not enough, to get a good job as a professional Electrical engineer. So, you have to go for B.Tech/B.E in EEE to become professional Electricial engineer. At present, If you are studying Diploma in EEE, then you can join directly in second year of Engineering by attending Lateral entry exam, after the completion of Diploma course. If you can qualify Lateral entry exam, you can join in EEE course, directly from second year of Engineering.

13th April 2015, 07:40 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Degree or Diploma in EEE, which is better for getting job opportunities?

Undoubtedly Degree is always better than diploma.
With diploma the vacancies will be more but with degree your valuation and position will be much much higher.It takes a JE lot of years to get into the post at which an AE starts his career.
So if you have option,then go for degree after diploma either through regular course or correspondence course.
Through regular course you can apply for Lateral Entry tests for State Level and get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.
If you opt for correspondence,then best option would be to go for AMIE.It will no doubt be tough but worth the best.

13th April 2015, 07:41 PM
kunalroy89

Undoubtedly Degree is always better than diploma.
With diploma the vacancies will be more but with degree your valuation and position will be much much higher.It takes a JE lot of years to get into the post at which an AE starts his career.
So if you have option,then go for degree after diploma either through regular course or correspondence course.
Through regular course you can apply for Lateral Entry tests for State Level and get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.
If you opt for correspondence,then best option would be to go for AMIE.It will no doubt be tough but worth the best.

14th June 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the best courses that I can take after completing 2?? I studied bio maths and I'm not interested in medicine or nursing.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?