21st February 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?

I have cleared Joint Entrance Test (JET) with a good rank and now i am getting seat in CCET for diploma in engineering. I will be doing diploma in Computers.
So now I just want to know which colleges offer lateral entry to B.Tech 2nd year for diploma holders.
Are Punjab Engineering College (PEC) and BITS Pilani one of those colleges which offer lateral entry to B.Tech ??
Also i want to know, will i get some preference for getting admission in B.tech in CCET as i am going to become student of CCET for diploma course ??
Please give me a confirmed list of GOOD colleges which offer lateral entry for diploma holders in North India and Chandigarh region.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Delhi, HP, Bangalore and Chandigarh offering lateral entry?
  2. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  3. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  4. List of top engineering colleges that provide lateral entry for diploma holders
  5. Can I give LEET exam after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders in IIT and AIEEE?
  9. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  10. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  11. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  13. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE?
  14. Is there some kind of lateral entry in PU Chandigarh after Diploma? Procedure to do so?
  15. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  16. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?
  17. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  18. Colleges offering core bachelor courses in the area of civil engineering and providing lateral entry to diploma holders?
4th April 2015, 09:09 AM
anju777

Default Re: Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?

List of colleges offering lateral entry in engineering:
1.Punjab university
2.ip university
3.Delhi engineering college
4.punjab university
5.kiits university
6.Thapar institute of engineering & technology
7.Government college of engineering-pune
8.Punjab Technical university
9.Guru nanak dev engineering college
10.Anna university
6th April 2015, 04:10 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?

No, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) and BITS Pilani are not offering Lateral entry to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech course.
Here are the name of college which offer Lateral entry for Diploma to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech course.
1.Punjab University.
2.Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
3.Delhi Engineering College.
4.Kiits University.
5.Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology
Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?