13th April 2011, 03:32 PM
svadarshan

Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?

I want to do B.P.Ed from Delhi. I done B.Sc. From Agra Uni. with 62% & M.A. in 'Yoga' from DSVV Haridwar with 68% please give me detail information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi and admission procedure in them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and date of admission for BPED?
  2. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  3. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  4. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  6. How to do B.P.Ed course in Karnataka?
  7. When admission starts in BPED? Duration of this course?
  8. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  9. Colleges offering B.P.Ed in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Squash candidate sports quota in BPED college
  11. Is there Distance Education facility for BPED course in Nashik?
  12. Can I get distance education in BPED?
  13. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  18. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
17th June 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?

i passed b.a with 75% &my hight is 5.1" can i apply for bp.ed
24th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?

I am 26 yrs. Old. I want to do bp ed. Distance education....suggest me the way to do it
8th November 2013, 07:52 PM
suchi2705

Mail me ur qualification at [email protected]... I can help u
8th November 2013, 07:59 PM
suchi2705

Hi

IF u want 2 know more information about bped send ur Qualification AT [email protected]
8th November 2013, 08:03 PM
suchi2705

Hi

If u want 2 know more information then send me ur qualification at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?