10th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Details of Civil engineering related PG Diploma course?

Hi,

I have completed my engineering degree and currently working as a Quality Controller in a NY based IT company in Chennai.

I wish to study a one year PG Diploma course related to civil engineering through distance education. If there is any related course, please send me the details. Please I request you to give me an idea about the course and other details.

28th September 2015, 09:24 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Details of Civil engineering related PG Diploma course?

Actually there are very few universities which will offer Masters course in Civil engineering.

You can find these universities only out of India like 'University of BIRMINGHAM' which offers you the Post graduation course in Civil Engineering for one year.

If you want to do PG course in India then you will find some subjects which are not directly related to Civil Engineering but derived from Civil Engineering like.

-Physical hydrology,
-Statistics of environmental monitoring,
-Pipe system engineering,
-Linear programming,
-Engineering decision and support systems etc,..

These are the some courses on which you can do your Post graduation program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?