24th August 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University provide Civil engineering course in evening?

I have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering and is looking for a job. Meanwhile i am planning to continue my further studies along with the job.Therefore it would be very kind of you if you people would provide me some details for the above mentioned question or something related.

30th April 2013, 09:23 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Does Delhi University provide Civil engineering course in evening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering and is looking for a job. Meanwhile i am planning to continue my further studies along with the job.Therefore it would be very kind of you if you people would provide me some details for the above mentioned question or something related.
Dear friend,
Under Delhi University Some colleges are providing Evening classes for Civil students.
i am giving you some colleges providing Evening classes for students under Delhi university

Dyal Singh College (Evening)
Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand Anglo Vaidic College (Evening)
Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)
Sri Aurboindo College (Evening)
ZAKIR HUSAIN POST GRADUATE EVENING COLLEGE

All the Best

19th October 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Delhi University provide Civil engineering course in evening?

I HAVE DONE MY B.TECH. ELECTRONICES & COMMUNICATION FROM KARNAL ( HARYANA) NOW I WANT TO DO CIVIL ENGG. DIPLOMA OR DEGREE IN EVNING CLASSES OR THROUGH COROSPONDENCE. GUDIE ME. PLEASE ALSO TELL ME THAT THERE IS ANY RELEXATION FOR TIME SPAN OF CIVILEGG. DEGREE IF ALREADY DONE DEGREE FROM ANOTHER STREAM ?

2nd July 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Recently I have done my 12th now I want to do civil engineering from Delhi university. is there any college in Delhi university which provide regular civil engg. course? plz guide me.

13th July 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

My brother wants to do a diploma in Electrical but the problem is that he is a govt employe. His department demands degree from a affiliated college along with the regular course. i am looking for evening college. Can anyone help me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?