17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding Diploma in Multimedia Programming course? Where to apply for this course?

Sir, I have passed 10th standard with 76% and now want to study Diploma in Multimedia Programming course. Please send me details regarding this course? Where to apply for this course?

22nd September 2017, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma in Multimedia Programming course? Where to apply for this course?

Details regarding Multimedia Programming Course and Institutes offering this course:

The minimum educational qualification required be eligible for doing this course is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation from a recognized university in the concerned stream.

You must have secured minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, CDAC is the only organization that offers these Diploma in Multimedia Programming courses.

Click here for List of CDAC Courses

Click here for Official Website
23rd September 2017, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma in Multimedia Programming course? Where to apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th standard with 76% and now want to study Diploma in Multimedia Programming course. Please send me details regarding this course? Where to apply for this course?

Candidates after completion of 10th or 10+2 with some creativity and artistic skills can pursue a Diploma in Multimedia course in various institutes. Candidates can learn various skills in the Diploma in Multimedia course, like 2D Classical Animation, Digital Art, 2D Animations, Web Technologies, Rigging, Skinning, Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Television and Motion Picture Editing, Video Production and Editing, Graphic Designing etc. Candidates can study the course in the following colleges:

Caba Innovations - Official Website

IACG - Official Website

St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata - Official Website

AAFT - Official Website

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

IIFA Multimedia - Official Website
23rd September 2017, 06:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, there is no such diploma course offered on bases of Xth to do multimedia programming.

>> As you have done Xth and now want to do diploma in multimedia programming, then after Xth you have to go for diploma course in computer science after that you can go for specialization in multimedia programming.

>> After Xth duration of diploma course in computer science is 3 years.

>> You can apply for computer science diploma course anywhere in polytechnic colleges recognized to state board of technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?