22nd November 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Details of short term degree courses in International Accounting Standards And Financial Reporting? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to do short term degree in International Accounting Standards And Financial Reporting. Send me detail about this course? Where should I go for it?

4th May 2023, 11:20 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of short term degree courses in International Accounting Standards And Financial Reporting? Where should I go for it?

International Accounting Standards (IAS) and Financial Reporting courses are designed to provide in-depth knowledge about accounting standards and practices followed globally. The course will help you gain an understanding of various aspects of accounting, including financial statements, reporting, auditing, and taxation.

The duration of the course range from 6 months to 1 year. The course also include practical training and internship to help you gain some experience. Some of the topics which are covered during the course are:

1. Principles of accounting and financial report.
2. Financial statement analysis and interpretation.
3. Taxation and auditing.
4. IFRS framework and its application.
5. Understanding the financial statements and their analysis.

Some of the popular institutes that offer this course in India are:

1. Institute of Certified Management Accounts (ICMA).
2. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
3. Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
4. National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM).

Consider the factors such as course fee, course content, faculty, placements and industry recognition before selecting the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?