21st November 2011, 03:13 PM
Paresh Azgaokar

Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?

m doing my second year in commerce. i failed to clear my sy Business Law paper, i gave my re exam in october 2011. please suggest me job oriented short term courses(6-7 mounths) related to accounting for commerce student.

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  2. Add on courses related to Commerce stream after completion of M.Com?
  3. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  5. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  6. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  7. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  8. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  9. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  10. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  11. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  12. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  13. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  14. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  15. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  16. Correspondence short term courses after B.A.M.S. degree?
  17. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
11th December 2011, 07:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?

Hello Friend,
Majority of the course for a accounting career are between 1 year to 3 years. But as you are looking for a very short term course within 6 to 7 months then I suggest you to do an accounting package from any computer institution, like Tally, Computer financial Accounting, etc., as it will help you in getting a job with smaller firms in your locality. If you have time then you can opt to do the CFP course.

regards
22nd December 2011, 09:32 PM
rrmm92

Default Re: Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?

job oriented short term course :
3d animation
advertising
graphics
etc good luck
13th July 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my btech in.mechanical engineering and got job in qa qc field.also i joined in a distance mba programme.i resighned the job last month now am looking for a new job.my last sem exams are coming next month.please suggest any job oriented course suits me.am from kerala?any short term course that best suits my profile..mba related or btech.am doing mba in operation management.hope you can help me
28th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I doing graduation in bca.........but i want to go back in accounts......is it possible????
25th May 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

which is best short term course after graduation in b.com.....?
25th May 2013, 09:28 PM
prachi151921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paresh Azgaokar View Post
m doing my second year in commerce. i failed to clear my sy Business Law paper, i gave my re exam in october 2011. please suggest me job oriented short term courses(6-7 mounths) related to accounting for commerce student.
6-7 months is too short you can do bcom from a renowed college with excellent job placement!!!
27th September 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

After b.tech how many short term courses available
13th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir
Iz thr any short term courses in account field of 6months or 1yr..
30th May 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have presently completed my tybcom this year and i want to do short term job oriented course pls suggest me
something
30th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my tybcom this year and i want to some short term job oriented courses. please suggest me
something
30th May 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my tybcom this year and i want to do some short term job oriented courses. please me
something
10th August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hi! I Rahul Sharma and I taken commerce by passing x standard with cgpa 7.0, and I want a best career without maths reply me as soon as u will
7th February 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ram gadhvi.. i have taken commerce.. nd have passed tybcom.. i am searching for job oriented computer courses.. will you please suggest me some short term courses for 5-6 months..
19th June 2016, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

I completed bcom in this year. Now I would like to do 1 year diploma course after bcom. Please suggest to me to took a better course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?