15th December 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Allopathy course after attending 1 year of Homeopathy?

Sir I am a homeopathy student and this is my 1st year I want to do diploma in allopathy so please you can tell me about some allopathy diploma course that can I use legally for treatment.

3rd June 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Allopathy course after attending 1 year of Homeopathy?

i have 12 arts pass.which diploma is best for best future.i thiniking l.l.b is best for normal student .plz tell me?
8th June 2014, 11:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely pursue diploma course in Allopathy after attending 1 year of Homeopathy course. But there are limited instituted which offer Allopathy diploma course and that too in correspondence or part time mode. This is because most students prefer degree course in this field and there is not much scope of diploma course in this field.

You can pursue the diploma course in :-
CLINOVISION- Institute for Clinical Research, Delhi, Delhi
Address: P-9, Second Floor, Pandav Nagar, Mayur Vihar-1, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110092
Email: [email protected]
Total Fees- INR 45000
8th June 2014, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely pursue diploma course in Allopathy after attending 1 year of Homeopathy course. But there are limited instituted which offer Allopathy diploma course and that too in correspondence or part time mode. This is because most students prefer degree course in this field and there is not much scope of diploma course in this field.

You can pursue the diploma course in :-
CLINOVISION- Institute for Clinical Research, Delhi, Delhi
Address: P-9, Second Floor, Pandav Nagar, Mayur Vihar-1, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110092
Email: [email protected]
Total Fees- INR 45000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?