8th March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?

Sir,
i have completed my S.S.L.C and Also 6 months N.C.V.T course in computer hardware. And i want to do Diploma in this course(3year). But iam also work in this field. So can i do open diploma in hardware and networking at any I.T.C or university in india. Pls give me a answer.
By
Jishnu.C.M

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  2. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  3. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  4. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  5. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  6. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  7. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  8. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  9. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  11. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
  12. eligibility for TTA exam
  13. Is there hardware and networking in diploma in computer science?
  14. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  15. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  17. How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?
  18. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
4th August 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?

I like to do Diploma in hardware and networking in ugc recognized university, through distance course, I am working in Telecom department in south central railway in nellore andhra radesh and completed my 7 years serives .contact cell: 8978805727
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?