27th August 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?

i am commerce graduate and with that i did diploma in hardware and networking . i want to know that am i able to do M.Sc. computer science throw distance

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  3. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  5. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance
  9. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  10. Am i eligible for NET exam after passing distance MSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  12. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  13. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. Can I get job in IT sector being a distance BCA along with Networking Diploma student? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  16. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  17. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  18. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
31st October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?

im M.sc.computer science students will i get d job in d IT FIELD after completing
m.sc. comp.science
9th November 2011, 07:37 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?

dear friend,

yes, you can do it .
and i think that its good for you .
but you should choose for regular course .
thats better suits for you.
best of luck.
23rd November 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

can i do Msc computer science after diploma in computer science
20th December 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc electronics after completing diploma ?
16th September 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my B com with computerApplicatin and also don myi diploma in hardware and networking . and i have 4 year exprince desktop suport i want to know that am i able to do M.Sc. computer science throw distance or regular and which univercity i start MSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?