5th August 2011, 03:40 PM
gajerariken

How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?

i want to computer hardware & networking cerficet in saurashtra uni Rajkot.
i have complete course in NIT clasiss junagadh. so my need is a goverment certificet.
plz help me
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  2. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  3. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  4. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  5. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  7. Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?
  9. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  10. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  11. How to get a job in MNC with 59.1% in 10th, 65% in diploma and 74% in B.Tech.(CSE) ?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  13. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  14. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  15. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  16. How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?
  17. Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?
  18. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
14th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?

i m a 12th pass i get a l.l.b so do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?