9th March 2012, 10:37 AM
akkisingh

How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?

I want to ask that i have done Computer Hardware &Networking &i want a successful carrier in thos field
so give me solution for that???????????

14th November 2012, 07:02 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?

Hi,

As you have done computer hardware & networking ,you should go for training and certification program.
Now a days companies recruit on the basis of the certifications you have completed.

so You can go for Hardware training in ERTL ,JETKING etc .

Also go for CCNA ,CCNP certification.

After this you will get offers from renowned companies with good fininacial packages.

Thanks
15th November 2012, 10:51 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?

Hello akkisingh,
Well believe it or not but nothing can make you more successful than a tremendous hard work. You need to work hard in whichever field you are. In your case, your subject domain is Computer Hardware and networking. You have to know about the latest things happening in around the networking domain. You can do small workshops in this regard. you can also do a diploma course in networking and communication to know more on the new arenas and also get a valuable certificate in it. After all this finding a good job, entirely depends on you. Try for jobs in Intel or Syntel or HP or DELL etc., Whether or not you will get the job, depends entirely upon your knowledge level. All the Best.
17th August 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am an engineering 4th student in ece background, so if i choose hardware and networking as a future career
so will it be helpful or not?please help me to proceed with proper route?
6th June 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of diploma in hardware networking?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?