11th November 2011, 11:36 AM
parashjyotigogoi90@gmail.

Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?

Sir
I am just H.S(sc) student and also I have computer hardware & networking knowledge.. So I want to be a crime branch of India candidate or worker I mean I want a job of CBI. So am able to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  2. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  6. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  7. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  9. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  10. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  11. Which course should I do for advance knowledge having completed Hardware and Networking?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  13. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  14. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  15. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  16. How to get a government job after passing 12th and B.A 2nd year?
  17. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  18. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
11th November 2011, 03:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parashjyotigogoi90@gmail. View Post
Sir
I am just H.S(sc) student and also I have computer hardware & networking knowledge.. So I want to be a crime branch of India candidate or worker I mean I want a job of CBI. So am able to do?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CBI EXAM

After 12th standard you are not eligible for CBI exam so you have to completed your graduation degree first.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks
i. General Test
ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning
iii. General Awareness
iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.
i. English Language
ii. Language Comprehension
iii. Communication / Writing
iv. Ability Test

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI
www.ssc.nic.in
25th November 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?

dear sir,
I did master degree from Coventry university, United kingdom. i would like to get a job from crime branch. so, may i know what is the procedure for applying this position please.

Thank you.
22nd November 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I complet H.S(10 2) and runing BCA 2nd year and Ethical Hacking course CISE Levl-1 complet and runing CISE Levl-2, can i apply the cbi.plz help me sir i am very interest cbi jobs.
9th April 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,

i completed H.S (10 2) and running BCA 2nd year and i must have to do Ethical Hacking course after complete BCA and Ethical hacking course can i submit to CBI anti server agency?????????

I am just waiting for your reply..........
9th April 2015, 03:01 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

To join CBI, you will have to enter defense service or intelligence bureau service first or police service then only you can be selected to work with CBI because there is no provision of direct recruitment in CBI for any Officer or Assistant or other posts therefore you can not directly get the job in CBI.

First of all you should prepare for IB - Intelligence Bureau examination for the post of ACIO - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive and if you gets selected then you need to work and gain experience for more than 5 years and through the internal recruitment in CBI means through limited departmental competitive exam, you can enter CBI.

If you do not appear for IB exam then you should go for Assistant commandant examination or Indian Police Service examination after completion of your graduation because that is the another way to enter the CBI and Officers of IPS and AC rank are selected to work with CBI but it is not easy, because officers in CBI are selected on the basis of work performance and record of previous job and if a IPS officer work for more than 10 years and has a lot of experience of intelligence and criminal cases then he may be selected after interview in the CBI.

So you have to follow any one of these two ways to enter the CBI to get the job and as per my advice you should choose IB ACIO Grade II examination because that will be easier and will take less time to become Intelligence Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?