8th January 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Computer Science Engineer is eligible for the post of Junior Supervisor?

Can you please help me to know for diploma in computer science and engineering student are eligible for the post of junior supervisor ( information technology).Cz I wanted to apply for that

10th January 2022, 06:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Computer Science Engineer is eligible for the post of Junior Supervisor?

With a diploma qualification you can only apply for the entry level positions in various government departments. You can apply for bank jobs for clerical cadre positions. You should attend the bank recruitment examsn
Besides this, you can also apply for UPSC and SSC exams.
13th January 2022, 03:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Computer Science Engineer is eligible for the post of Junior Supervisor?

The qualification required for the post of Junior Supervisor is a candidate must have done graduation/post-graduation/PhD in a relevant field from a recognized university. A candidate should be an Indian citizen and the maximum age limit to apply is 40 years.
14th January 2022, 10:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. Diploma in Computer Science Engineer is not eligible for the post of Junior Supervisor. The minimum educational qualification for this post is candidate must have completed a Graduation or Post Graduation degree or P.hd from any recognized University/Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?