10th February 2017, 11:38 PM
kailashpatnaik

Can a Diploma passed candidate apply for Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant post under Odisha Staff Selection Commission? Am I eligible to apply for all the jobs applicable for 12th passed?

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma engineering and want to know can a Diploma passed candidate apply for Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant post under Odisha Staff Selection Commission? Am I eligible to apply for all the jobs applicable for 12th passed?

Related Questions:
  1. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  2. What can I do after completion of graduation in commerce?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  4. How to apply for Junior Assistant Technician post in ONGC?
  5. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  6. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  9. Height, exam and criteria for Job?
  10. What should I do to get a job after failing in Graduation course?
  11. Requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer(Mechanical) exam?
  12. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  14. What is the procedure and qualification to get RTO job?
  15. Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Junior Scientific Assistant in Agriculture Department?
  16. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become a RTO officer? I am a B.E mechanical final year student
  18. How can I apply for post of Junior Clerk in Parliament?
4th February 2018, 04:08 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can a Diploma passed candidate apply for Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant post under Odisha Staff Selection Commission? Am I eligible to apply for all the jobs applicable for 12th passed?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Junior clerk and Junior assistant posts as you have not completed 12th standard even though you have passed diploma in engineering. To apply for these posts, you must have studied 12th class or bachelor degree from UGC recognised institution. So, my suggestion is, first join in engineering degree as you have completed diploma & also you can directly join in second year of engineering with your engineering diploma qualification. After the completion of engineering degree, you can apply for these posts. And age limit to apply for these posts is 18-32 years and age relaxations for reserved category candidates are as per Odisha government policies. And candidates are selected by conducting written exam and skill test by Odisha staff selection commission.
6th February 2018, 08:36 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Can a Diploma passed candidate apply for Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant post under Odisha Staff Selection Commission? Am I eligible to apply for all the jobs applicable for 12th passed?

According to the educational details mentioned by you, you have not done +2. So, i think you will not be eligible for the Staff Selection Commission positions fro Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant.
You are not eligible for all the jobs applicable for a 12th passed candidate.
But don't worry there will be jobs notification on diploma basis then you can apply and crack them.At that time +2 completed candidates will not be eligible for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?