12th May 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?

Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical? Can someone provide me there experience and also the suggestions to check which course to take after completion of 10th? Awaiting for the information soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  2. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  3. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  4. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  5. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  6. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  7. Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  12. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  15. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  16. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  17. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for diploma in Mechanical Engineering course on 10th basis?
  18. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
13th May 2015, 12:48 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?

Both trade Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical are mother trade and both have bright future.
But If want to do job on diploma basis then I suggest you to go for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Or if you will go for higher study after diploma course then I will suggest you to choose Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

But I will also suggest you that choose that trade in which your interest is more.
13th May 2015, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?

Both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering are the top most branches in Diploma course. You can pursue Diploma course in any branch in which you are interested. If you are interested in Electrical field, then, you can opt for Electrical Diploma course. If you are interested in Mechanical field then, you can opt for Mechanical Diploma course. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue B.Tech course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course by appearing in LEET/ECET/JELET examinations after completion of your three years Diploma course
13th May 2015, 05:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of the two as both of them are good career prospects and can surely fetch you a good career in future.

Look for your own interest,, if you are interested in machines and its functions then I would suggest you to opt for Mechanical branch and if not then go for Electrical if your interest lies in there.

After successful completion of your Diploma course you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course by appearing in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?