24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?

Hello,
I haven’t studied Archaeology in my undergraduate and postgraduate programs. But, I have completed both with History Honours subject. Now, I have interested in Archaeology. So, I want to study Archaeology. Please tell me that if there is any diploma course which I can study as I have completed M.A. in History.

24th January 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I haven’t studied Archaeology in my undergraduate and postgraduate programs. But, I have completed both with History Honours subject. Now, I have interested in Archaeology. So, I want to study Archaeology. Please tell me that if there is any diploma course which I can study as I have completed M.A. in History.

There are some Post Graduate Diploma courses available in Archaeology in India. They are

Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeological Survey of India. The Archaeological Survey of India website link is Click Here

There is also Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology and Museology at University of Lucknow. The University of Lucknow website link is Click Here

One can also study the Post Graduate course in History and Archaeology at SRN arts and MBS Commerce College. The SRN arts and MBS Commerce College website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?