14th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done my M.A. in History but I want to do PhD in Archaeology. Kindly let me know how it can be possible? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  5. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  7. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  8. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  10. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  12. Should I have to study PhD to become an Archaeologist being a B.A. candidate?
  13. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Possibility to study Ph.D in Life Science for M.Sc(Botany) postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  17. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  18. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
22nd August 2015, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done my M.A. in History but I want to do PhD in Archaeology. Kindly let me know how it can be possible? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.
You have completed M.A. in History so you are not eligible for Ph.D in Archaeology.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Archaeology from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Archaeology.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?