9th May 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for B.E Biotechnology?

what are all the subjects taken for BE biotechnology ??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects offered in B.Ed programme? Is it possible to do B.Ed after Biotechnology?
  2. Career in Biotechnology related subjects? Which are the entrance exams?
  3. Which subjects to choose for CET exam for Biotechnology? Best institutes for Biotechnology in Pune?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  5. Which subjects to study for preparation of GATE for Biotechnology stream?
  6. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which subjects to choose for IAS? I am a Biotechnology student
  8. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  9. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
  10. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  11. Which additional subjects I have to do for B.Ed after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Information about Biotechnology course? Which are the subjects?
  13. Which subject should I give preference in first year? -- [New]
  14. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  15. Which are the subjects for science stream to be eligible for NET entrance? I am a student of Biotechnology
  16. What exams to give in order to pursue Ph.D in Forensic Science or subjects related to biotechnology? Which are the institutes in Mumbai offering Ph.D in the mentioned subjects?
  17. Which subject I should opt for in M.Pharm?
  18. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th?
12th June 2013, 04:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects for B.E Biotechnology?

Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, etc are some of the main topics covered under the syllabus. Topics related to genetics and process biotechnology is also there. Process engineering, plant and animal biotechnology, are some other courses. Immunology, Characteristics of animal cells, Bioinformatics can also be studied. DNA technology is another important topic. Syllabus for the course varies slightly with university selected for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?