4th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Is the Diploma in Engineering from Manav Bharti University valid?

Sir, I want to study Diploma Engineering course so, tell me Diploma in Engineering from Manav Bharti University valid or not as per they have not mentioned about this course on website?

9th November 2017, 11:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Diploma in Engineering from Manav Bharti University valid?

Manav Bharti University is located in Himachal Pradesh and the university is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission), AICTE and also by DEC (Distance Education Council).

Therefore, the degrees and certificates received from this university are valid for all types of jobs.
10th November 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Diploma Engineering course so, tell me Diploma in Engineering from Manav Bharti University valid or not as per they have not mentioned about this course on website?

Manav Bharti University does not offer a Diploma in Engineering courses. Manav Bharti University offers engineering & technology graduation courses in Civil, CSE, ECE, Mechanical and Electrical. Apart from engineering the Manav Bharti University offers BCA, MCA, Diploma in Pharmacy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, LLB, BA LLB, BA, MA, BCom and MCom courses. Candidates can find the details about the courses offered by the Manav Bharti University in their official website. Manav Bharti University website link is Click Here
10th November 2017, 01:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If it is approved by AICTE, then definitely it will be a valid qualification. Just make sure that you have got the course in regular mode. Distance mode diploma in engineering courses are not valid.

The said university is not mentioned in the list of fake universities. Hence, you just need to ask the university about AICTE approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?