4th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?

I am studying in 10th standard and I have to do Diploma in Hotel Management. But I am not getting the right counselling about it. How can I do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?
  3. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course
  5. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  6. Is it possible for Matric pass students to join Hotel Management courses in India? -- [New]
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  9. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  10. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  11. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  16. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  17. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  18. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
10th November 2017, 12:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?

Candidates who are interested to pursue diploma in hotel management, should have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and should have good command over English language both written and spoken.

Most of the colleges conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. The admission depends totally upon the performance in the examination, so you have to prepare well.
10th November 2017, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 10th standard and I have to do Diploma in Hotel Management. But I am not getting the right counselling about it. How can I do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?

Candidates after completion of the 10th or 12th standard can pursue Diploma in Hotel Management course. Diploma in Hotel Management course is available in various colleges. Most of the colleges admit students based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the course differs from one college to another. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission. Diploma in Hotel Management course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the service industry. Some of the colleges which offer Diploma in Hotel Management are given below;

Vels University - Official Website

GD Goenka University - Official Website

Sai International Institute of Hotel Management - Official Website

MIHMCT - Official Website
10th November 2017, 05:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 10th, so you are eligible for diploma in hotel management and it requires only 10th passed candidates from a recognised Board of Education and make sure that you have studied English as a subject in 10th class. The admission into diploma in hotel management is done through an entrance examination and you need to apply for it and get a good rank and the top rank holders get admission into top colleges.

Scope of Hotel Management:

Front office Manager

Food and Beverages Manager

Banquets manager

Human Resources and Secretary

Entrance Tests:

NCHMCT JEE

AIMA UGAT

IIHME

AIHMCT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?