19th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Diploma online admission forms date?

Respected sir,
I have appeared SSC exam this year,I scored 89%. I want to do diploma in mechanical engineering . I want to know what is date of diploma online admission forms

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  2. Date of sale of online/offline CET forms for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of sale of ARC application forms? When to submit the forms online?
  4. Date of sale of forms of diploma computers after 10th in Pune? Last date of sale of forms?
  5. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to take admission in Polytechnic? What is the date of sale of online forms?
  7. How to apply for diploma course online? What is the last date? Options to fill the polytechnic forms?
  8. What is the date of filling the forms for admission in 3rd semester after diploma?
  9. Date of sale of forms to take admission to diploma courses?
  10. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
  12. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  13. Date of filling up of IIT JEE forms? Is there any benefit of filling the form online particularly for girls?
  14. Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?
  15. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  16. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  18. IIT JEE 2010 requirements for online submition of forms?
13th October 2014, 11:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma online admission forms date?

The application forms for Diploma entrance exam will be available in offline mode only there are no online application forms available at any website.

So, to apply for the Diploma entrance exam you need to collect the offline application form from the Government Polytechnic colleges and you need to fill and submit in the college. Generally, the application forms will be available in the month of April every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?