22nd December 2010, 07:57 PM
sandhya ojha

Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?

i got 75% in diploma in electronics engg.i want to know colleges in which we apply for b.tech admission and syllabus for this and also last date for forms like aieee, iit, uptu.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  5. Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?
  6. Last 10 years solved papers of UPTU, AIEEE and IIT?
  7. Colleges offering direct entry into B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  9. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  10. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  11. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  12. Need Some Info About LEET Exam for Direct Entry to B.Tech
  13. Passed diploma 6 years back : Can I answer AIEEE, UPTU and IIT?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam in 2017 if I failed in 2016? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  17. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  18. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
23rd December 2010, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?

Dear friend,
Last Date 4 aieee on line application-24-01-2011
Last Date 4 IIT online application-24-12-2010
23rd December 2010, 07:03 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhya ojha View Post
i got 75% in diploma in electronics engg.i want to know colleges in which we apply for b.tech admission and syllabus for this and also last date for forms like aieee, iit, uptu.
thanks
as you have done diploma so now if you want to take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry directly into 2nd year of B.Tech then you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examination. the syllabus for it is almost total diploma syllabus. it is a state base entrance examination. syllabus is different for different state. if you want to appear in this examination collect the syllabus for you state.

as you have 75% marks so you may directly enter into 2nd year of B.Tech without appearing in the entrance examination. in some institution they admit student directly who have good marks in diploma.

the last date of submission of filled up form of AIEEE is 14.1.2011.

best wishes.
23rd December 2010, 07:42 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good evening dear
obviously you can get directly admission

syllabus of lateral exam is similar to diploma exam as you have scored 75% marks you will get directly admission without facing entrance exam ........
good luck........
23rd December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the process of filling of aieee form and syallabi for diploma holder in electronics for state u.p.
24th December 2010, 12:02 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?

Quote:
thanks
well sandhya,

you have made good aggregate i must say.

75% is enough to get admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY..

for IIT , it doesn't have any LATERAL entry facility but AIEEE colleges has...the same.

you can apply for the same and its last date for the filling up the form is 14 jan 2011..

even various state also has later entry facility..
good luck..
25th December 2010, 08:20 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....
some colleges offering lateral entry to diploma holders are
1.srm university
2.andhra university
3.kalinga university
4.mamipal university
4.psg college of engineering
25th January 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the uptu B.Pharma application form submassion last date
26th January 2011, 11:12 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
thanks
iit
aieee
vit
wbjee
mnit,jaipur
srm collage in tamil nadu
26th January 2011, 11:14 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
thanks
iit
aieee
vit
wbjee
mnit,jaipur
srm collage in tamil nadu
du
dce n delhi
guru gobind singh in delhi
last date of aieee form 24-01-2011
3rd July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

lateral entry in b tech after diploma witth one backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?