21st November 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit original documents at Rajasthan Pharmacy Council for registration?

Sir my name is Anand Nagar and I had completed my D.Pharmacy from Jaipur college of pharmacy . But my registration is pending due to Rajasthan pharmacy council Jaipur, because I am going to RPC Jaipur then the Sir is saying me anything is online I asked them many times, but he didn't ask me and only say that online apply form and I am applying a form online, but nothing is here no submit line or area shown to site here is submit. Please reply and report me thanks Sir and 1 think or Sir the form I filled up then they have asked me to submit original document but Sir what is guaranteed my documents have misplaced or anything else who is responsible? Thanku Sir.

21st November 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit original documents at Rajasthan Pharmacy Council for registration?

You can visit http://www.rajasthanpharmacycouncil....plyonline.aspx this link for registration. You have to send the original documents to the given address with print out of the application after filling.

They will return your documents after verifying all the documents along with the application. Just follow the procedure as given on the website and send the application.
27th June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to submit original documents at Rajasthan Pharmacy Council for registration?

What are the performa of affidavit for new registration in Rajasthan pharmacy council Jaipur
1st February 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for d registration of d pharmacist in Rajasthan pharmacy council.its been six months when asked they just reply that there is no registrar.is it true.if it is so there should be someone on his behalf to complete d process.no idea what to be done next please advice.there is stay order on d registrar from d court
14th June 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Mistake in father name in class12 can rpc accept affidavit for name change in class 12 marksheet
27th July 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What document are require for new pharmacist registration??
8th May 2020, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have pass class 12th up Board and after D pharma course passed all Documents Raj.pci Complete But rejestar is told me Your marksheet is verification but more time plz help I have personal verification plz help me
21st June 2021, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir RPC verification hetu kon kon se document leke jane hai
3rd August 2021, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I can able to log in pharmacist registration. How do I find my pharmacist registration number please help me.
17th February 2022, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Sankalaram I have complete my d pharmacy in jaipur collage of pharmacy jaipur. I have change my name to Shivam Suthar. I have changed my name in my pharmacy licence so tell me a procedure of change my name in my pharmacy licence. Please help me sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?