13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?

Hello everyone,
I am s B.Pharmacy student and I want
to do M.Pharmacy after my graduation.
Please let me know if I apply for Education
Loan from any Bank then what documents
I need to submit? Please tell me.
With Regards-
Sofia

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  5. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  14. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  15. What should I do to pay the fees of the colleges that come under CAT and MAT?
  16. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  17. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  18. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
16th April 2015, 12:14 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
With Regards-
Sofia
Educational loan aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious students who are Indian Nationals for pursing higher studies or any higher technical education in India.

Below are the documents to be forwarded.
  1. Education loan application form given by particular bank or private company like Avanse or Credila.
  2. Mark sheets of last qualifying examination or equivalent qualification.
  3. Admission proof.
  4. Expense details i.e. course fees, tuition fees and other expenses like hostel, mess, development and laptop.
  5. 2 passport size photos.
  6. Borrower’s 6 months bank account statement.
  7. PAN card of yourself and your parents or Guardian.
  8. Latest 2 years IT returns.
  9. Proof of Income which includes salary slips or Form 16.(if applicable)
  10. Co-borrowers brief statement of assets and liabilities.
17th April 2015, 08:10 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
With Regards-
Sofia

Firstly, you can obviously get the Loan from the Bank. So the document that you will be required for the education loan are as mentioned below :

1. College Affiliation Certificate.
2. NOC from the College,
3. 10th, 12th Marksheet.
4. Granter acceptance.
5. Residence Certificate.

You have to present these following documents to the banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?