17th February 2015, 12:03 AM
jyotshni

Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%

I have 40%i bsc&2 year teacher experience.Can i take admission in ignou bed?

18th April 2015, 03:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotshni View Post
I have 40%i bsc&2 year teacher experience.Can i take admission in ignou bed?
B. ED (Bachelor of Education) is a 2 year program, IGNOU B. ED Course is recognized by NCTE. To apply for this programme, you must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Graduation/Post graduation OR you must have 2 years experience of teaching in a government recognized primary or senior secondary school.

You have to fulfill any one of the eligibility mentioned above. Before applying for the examination, if you have 2 years teaching experience, then you are eligible to apply for IGNOU B. ED Entrance test.

You have to score minimum 55% marks in your B. sees or must have minimum 2 years of teaching experience in government recognized schools.
The selection in B. ED Course in IGNOU is strictly on the basis of entrance test. Eligible candidates need to register for entrance test conducted by IGNOU. Those who perform well in the entrance test are eligible for admission.

The programme fees for one year is Approx 20,000.

The application form for B. ED Program for this year is not year published officially. The online/offline application form will be available from June 2015.

To get more information about IGNOU B.ED Programme, then please visit the official website.
16th March 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher in a recognised school under assam govt. working from 2010. My percentage in degree & PG is very less. Can I get admission in IGNOU? Please inform
17th March 2016, 09:59 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You are eligible to apply for IGNOU for B.ed course. IGNOU conducts entrance exam for admission in B.Ed. You will get admission on the basis of score secured in entrance exam.

Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in Science/Social Science/Huminity/Commerce. If you have passed Engineering with Maths , then you should have atleast 55%.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.ignou.ac.in
- Go to "Admission" link.
- Click "Apply Online".
- Fill the application form with attested documents.
- Submit the application.
- Submit the original Documents after receiving the letter of admission.
- Deposit the Fee to confirm your admission.

Important Dates of Exam
- Registration Opens : 1st August , 2015
- Registration Closed : 1st September , 2015
- Entrance Exam Held : January , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?