18th July 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Do Mumbai University provides D.Ed through distance education? What is the procedure for getting admission in D.Ed course?

Hello sir, I want to study D.Ed from distance learning scheme from Mumbai University. Is Mumbai University provides D.Ed through distance education? If yes then what is the procedure for getting admission?

21st July 2016, 12:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Mumbai University provides D.Ed through distance education? What is the procedure for getting admission in D.Ed course?

Yes, Mumbai University do provide D.Ed course via distance education and the procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form for the course and will have to appear CET conducted by the state itself in order to provide admission to candidates in D.Ed course, once you have cleared the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission and then continue with your course ahead.
21st July 2016, 01:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Mumbai University provides D.Ed through distance education? What is the procedure for getting admission in D.Ed course?

I am sorry to say that Mumbai University does not provide D.Ed course through distance education.
To take admission to study D.Ed course, candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with Science and Arts stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks. Candidates must apply for application form either through the website or from the University itself. Candidates must qualify in the Diploma Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective State Councils in order to take admission for the above said course.
1st August 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my sy bcom in 1991 can I do d Ed correspondence from Mumbai university now I am 50 yrs old teaching from the past 11 yrs
2nd June 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have given my Fybcom exam in 1997. Have not completed my graduation. I am 42 yrs old. I have been teaching as a home tuitor for past 12 yrs. Want to give D.ed exam through Mumbai University. Through correspondence. Can you please guide me
6th June 2020, 12:53 AM
HGK7

I am sorry to say that Mumbai University does not provide D.Ed course through distance education.
To take admission to study D.Ed course:-
  • candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with Science and Arts stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks.
  • Candidates must apply for application form either through the website or from the University itself.
  • Candidates must qualify in the Diploma Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective State Councils in order to take admission for the above said course.
17th February 2022, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Mumbai university provide DEd course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?