13th April 2012, 11:31 PM
mercyb

What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?

admission procedure of D Ed in govt. college, when the admission will be started this year and i want to ask this becoz my sister is fybsc dropper so can she take admission in DEd this year if yes then How????????????????????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education
  4. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  5. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  8. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. Where to get the forms of government D.Ed colleges? Can I get a chance to get admission in government D.Ed colleges?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing General Nursing course in Palakkad in a government college? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  14. Admission in government college for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  16. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
  17. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  18. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
19th March 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?

I want to do d-ed correspondance in goa. In which college can i do?
17th May 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

ONLINE ADMISSION FOR D,ED COURSE IN MUMBAI THROUGH GOVERMENT
12th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which last date online admissions ded course in Mumbai
21st June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter is studing in SYBSC and she want to get Admission in Ded college in pune can she take?
28th June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

when will be next admissen 2013
28th May 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of D-Ed in any good college in lucknow?
8th January 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BSC(IT) AND PASSED TET BUT I HAVE NOT DONE B.Ed plz tell me some B.Ed equivalent courses WHICH CAN BE DONE BY CORRESPONDANCE
13th May 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, l am from kolkata. I have completed my 12th.. Now i want to know from u that what is the procedure for applying in govt. D. ED CLG..for year 2017
5th September 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed puc science by 45 percent. I have 10 years of teaching experience. now is it possible to do D ed by correspondence ?
7th September 2017, 07:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

D.Ed (Diploma in Education) is a 2 year diploma course.

The eligibility required for this course is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admission varies based on the state and university.

Few states universities conduct entrance test for giving admissions into universities and few state universities give admission based on the previous years performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?