28th January 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer Diploma Fine Arts course?

Sir, I have done with my 12th and currently studying BA with Sociology course. But, I have an interested in Fine Arts. So, I want to do Diploma course in Fine Arts through correspondence in IGNOU. I just want to know that IGNOU provides this Diploma course or not?

5th February 2019, 01:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Diploma Fine Arts course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done with my 12th and currently studying BA with Sociology course. But, I have an interested in Fine Arts. So, I want to do Diploma course in Fine Arts through correspondence in IGNOU. I just want to know that IGNOU provides this Diploma course or not?

No, IGNOU does not offer Diploma in Fine Arts course. The IGNOU offers the following courses under School of Performing and Visual Arts:

Distance:

Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting
Certificate in Performing Arts – Bharatnatyam
Certificate in Performing Arts – Karnatak Music
Certificate in Performing Arts – Hindustani Music
Certificate in Performing Arts – Theatre Arts
Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts

Regular:

Doctor of Philosophy in Performing and Visual Arts with specialization in Fine Arts, Music and Theatre Arts
MPhil in Theatre Arts

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?