22nd September 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Punjab and Haryana?

Hi Friends,
I want to know the name of government institutes of Fine Arts Diploma course which is in Punjab and Haryana? Please tell me about the institutes. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?
  2. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  5. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  6. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  7. Can I do Ph.D in fine arts through distance mode in Punjab?
  8. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Engineering in Kollam?
  9. List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?
  10. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  13. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  14. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  15. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  16. Information regarding master in fine arts course from Punjab university?
  17. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  18. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
20th September 2016, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Punjab and Haryana?

List of Government Affiliated Institutes offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Punjab and Haryana:

>> State Institute of Fine Arts
Ph. No: 01262 2164 85, 2164 86, 216487
And 8901453262, 9416012896
Address: Govt.Technical Institution

>> Desh Bhagat University
Ph. No: 842732 9955, 8283811111, 01765 520523
Address: Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?