19th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know the name of Government Institutes which are providing Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  2. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  3. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?
  6. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  10. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  11. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  12. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  13. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  14. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Music/Script Writing) in Rajkot
  16. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  17. What are the admission requirement for BFA coures?
  18. Details about M.A Painting course, its fee and time of admission? What is the eligibility criteria for M.A in painting?
25th August 2015, 03:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?

List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal :

South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
Address: Behind Lady Shri Ram College Lajpat Nagar- IV, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110024
Email: [email protected]

National Institute of Fine Arts (NIFA), Vivek Vihar, Delhi
Address: B 97 Wazirpur Ring Road Opp.Shalimar Bagh, 43, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase North-West Delhi , East Delhi ,Gurgaon, Vivek Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110052

Institute of Vedic Astrology - Madhya Pradesh, Indore
Address: 1758, Sector-D, Sudama Nagar INDORE - 452009, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India- 452009

Ahimsa Women's Polytechnic, New Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
Address: Acharya Sushil Ashram, Shankar Road , New Rajendra Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110060
25th August 2015, 05:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?

Following are best government affialted Institute which offer diploma in Fine arts:

Amity schoolf of Fine arts

Faculty of Fine arts, Jamia Milia Islamia University

Delhi College of Arts and Commerece

Purple rose arts and Media Institute

Gurukal Digitak arts and Animation

Amity School of Performing Arts

Aakrti Institute for Arts, Animation and Gaming
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?