5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Does IIHM provide Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies? Eligibility and entrance exam pattern of it?

Sir, I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies from government colleges. Does IIHM provides this course? Eligibility and entrance exam pattern of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies best for 12th Science (Biology) candidate? Is this course has better future?
  2. Pattern of IIHM Entrance Exam 2018
  3. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  5. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  6. Eligibility to appear IIHM Entrance Exam 2018
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student?
  8. Which is the best college to do Hotel management in India? I have passed 12th last year
  9. Chances to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Technology course from IIHMs? Where to apply for the course?
  10. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subjects are needed for hotel management?
  12. When the admission form for Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63% in 10th standard?
  13. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  14. Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  15. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  17. Date of IIHM entrance exam? Syllabus of the IIHM entrance test?
  18. Best universities to study under graduate course in Food and Beverage Studies from Canada? Procedure of admission?
10th September 2017, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIHM provide Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies? Eligibility and entrance exam pattern of it?

Yes, IIHM is a hotel management institute and they definitely offer diploma courses in food and beverage. Just apply for the entrance exam, when there is a notification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on rank. You can also apply for IHM entrance exam for government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?