9th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

When the admission form for Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63% in 10th standard?

Sir, I want to do Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course from IHM Pusa. So tell me what should I do for this? Also I want to know when will be the form out. My percentage is 63% in 10th class, so I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form for F&B Services Diploma course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63.6% in 10th standard?
  2. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  3. What is the date of filling the form for IHM Pusa?
  4. How to get online application form for diploma courses in food productions?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  6. Which is better between IHM Kolkata and IHM Pusa Delhi? Is there any difference?
  7. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  8. Chances to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Technology course from IIHMs? Where to apply for the course?
  9. Which is the best college to do Hotel management in India? I have passed 12th last year -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  11. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  12. Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student?
  14. Will I get a government college after scoring 1318 rank in JEE Hotel management?
  15. What is the admission date of Pusa IHM form
  16. When can I get the forms for IHM Pusa?
  17. What are the subjects in Hotel Management?
  18. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?