20th July 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?

Hello friends, can you name some good diploma colleges which provides admission in Software Engineering. I am a student of 10th class and I wish to do diploma course in Software Engineering. I am very much interested in Animation. That is why I am choosing Software Engineering Diploma course

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?
  2. Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?
  3. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in 3D Animation to 10th student
  7. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  9. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  10. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  11. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering to 10th student in India?
  13. Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I am a commerce student?
  14. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology to 10th student?
  16. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  17. List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2018, 05:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?

List of colleges which offer diploma in Software Engineering to 10th students:-

Bharat Computer Centre

Brilliant Education

Delhi Degree College

Fortune Institute of Management and Technology

Indian Institute of Computer Technology.
21st July 2018, 11:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?

List of colleges which offer diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student:-

Indian Institute of Computer Technology

Fortune Institute of Management and Technology

Brilliant Education

Delhi Degree College

Bharat Computer Centre.
22nd July 2018, 01:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Software Engineering is a Diploma level Software Engineering course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Delhi Degree College - DDC, Faridabad

=> Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur

=> Indian Institute of Computer Technology - IICT, Kannada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?