10th June 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Campus Placement for this Diploma?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the course structure of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? What is the fee expenses of this course? And tell me about the campus placement provided by them.

10th May 2018, 09:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Campus Placement for this Diploma?

Course structure of Diploma in Advanced Computing is given below.

1. Research Project
2. Scientific Computation
3. Computational Modelling
4. Machine Learning
5. Advanced Distributed Systems
6. Algorithm Design
7. Scheduling
8. Techniques for Knowledge Managements

The total fees of the course in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd is around Rs. 60,000/-

"Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd." conducts a Training Cum Off-Campus Placement Drive every year. Many MNC companies comes in this Institute for placement.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Short answer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?