8th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Does Arena Animation, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Mass Media and Communications students?

I want to do Diploma in Mass Media and Communications from Arena Animation, Kolkata. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mass Media and Communications in Arena Animation, Kolkata?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mass Media and Communications in Arena Animation, Kolkata?
  3. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  4. Media Companies which offer Internship for B.A.(Mass Communications & Journalism) in Kolkata?
  5. Placement facilities offered in Arena Animation for Graphic Design Diploma candidates?
  6. Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mass Media and Communications in Uttar Pradesh
  8. Does Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism students?
  9. Courses available after 12th in fine arts? Marks required to get into it and which entrance test to appear for?
  10. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  11. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. List of best MCS colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does NIFT, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to BFTech(Apparel Production) students?
  14. Various courses available after passing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?
  16. Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?
  17. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mass Media and Communications course in India?
  18. B.E or any graduate degree helps animation?
15th October 2018, 10:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Arena Animation, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Mass Media and Communications students?

Arena Animation, Kolkata

As per my knowledge, yes Arena Animation, Kolkata is offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Mass Media and Communications students.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Kohinoor Building, 1st Floor, Near St. Xavier's College, Crossing of Park Street and Loudon Street
Kolkata, West Bengal 700016 , India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?